Extra help, when you need it most
As a senior marketing professional, you realize the new wave of marketing has arrived – content, inbound, social media – enabling you to connect with the buyer on their terms and the way they want to engage.
You may not have the in-house capacity or bandwidth to implement new initiatives. You are looking for a partner who can be your right hand, and help implement your initiatives on demand. That’s where Marketers Touchpoint can help.
We work as your extended arm. We have the tools, proven strategies to help your business continually attract, engage and convert prospects. Our approach to providing marketing service delivery model is co-ordinated, consistent and collaborative and aims at improving effectiveness and efficiency.
We follow a four step process to implement marketing shared services capability:
- Developing a baseline understanding of the current marketing service delivery model
- Defining a menu of services and assess their scalability
- Designing the future model and make the economic case for its adoption
- Devising a holistic but practical transition plan
Shared Marketing Services
- Strategic brand consulting
- Website design and management
- Landing pages
- Email marketing campaigns
- Web Banners and Animation
- Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads / Facebook Ads
- Ghost blogging
- Social Media Marketing
- Brochure, Case Studies , Infographics, Presentation, Product Feature sheets, Whitepaper, Sales Conversation Kits etc
- Design and develop product demos, campaign games, etc.
- – Custom photography and art direction for your next project
- – Stock photography direction, management, cataloging
Video Production Services
- Fully produced corporate videos, teasers, trailers
And if you’d like help to build a case for Content Marketing/ Digital Marketing or Marketing Automation we are here to help.
If you would like a free, no-obligation, initial consultation to see how Marketers Touchpoint can help you with your marketing activities on demand, call us at +91-8080015500 or talk to us through our Contact Us page. We are here to help.