Too busy running your business to market it? Consider marketing process outsourcing.
As a startup business owner if you want better marketing, you would also perhaps need 40 working hours a day or for a growing business if you don’t have VP Marketing or Marketing Director on board, you’re possibly experiencing a number of growth-limiting challenges.
You want things simpler, and your sales and marketing needs to be integrated. You don’t want an increased overhead with an in-house team with diverse skills, hiring agencies is expensive, and managing a bunch of ‘a la carte’ freelancers isn’t an option.
We offer a marketing department if you don’t have one or the strategic dynamism if you have one. By outsourcing some or all of the marketing operations to Marketers Touchpoint, you can focus on your core business activities. We bring world-class marketing know-how, tailored to meet your needs.
You may have small budgets but have a big vision.We help you realize your vision and aspirations with our focused strategic guidance; that will help boost bottom-line results for your organization.
Your Marketing Right Hand
As a part of your extended team, we focus on listening, learning and understanding the culture of your company and its priorities, your customer needs, industry landscape, marketing gaps and inefficiencies. Having conducted the research, we develop the strategy, manage the schedule and budget, develop killer content and execute everything for you. We regularly review campaign results and make adjustments as necessary.
As your Marketing Right Hand we focus on:
- Marketing strategy, marketing plan
- Marketing content development plan and calendar + execution
- Sales content development plan and calendar + execution
- Branding – Brand guidelines, positioning and management
- New product/ service development
- Product management
- New product/ service launch
- Sales on-boarding and training
- Channel partner engagement framework
- Channel partner on-boarding and training
- Customer reference management
- Website design maintenance
- Analyst relations
- Monthly management dashboard
- Marketing spend impact analysis and ROI enhancement
If you have a small in-house marketing team, we assess the skills gaps and provide guidance and training on marketing best practices, to maximize your organizational capabilities and implementation success.
We operate under the premise that there is always a scope for improvement. We constantly track and measure results, recognize patterns and act on what we’ve learned.
What you gain
By partially or wholly outsourcing your marketing department, you benefit by:
- bridging the gap that exist in the traditional marketing model of coordinating with multiple agencies
- working with a team who thinks and acts as an integrated marketing partner
- getting on-demand access to qualified and experienced marketing professionals, thereby acting as a catalyst between you and the market
- having a dedicated partner who can deliver to meeting your end business objectives and not just to completing a set of tasks.
Looking for Responsible Results? Look no further.
For a free no-obligation, initial consultation, fill out contact form or call us at +91-8080015500. We are here to help.
Innovatus Marketers Touchpoint LLP is a customer experience, marketing, service design, design thinking and business innovation consulting firm, based in India. We offer go-to-market and digital strategy consulting and help our clients rethink and redesign customer and employee value in the digital era. We offer design thinking workshops and consulting, tailored to enable, accelerate or transform your business. We are laser-focused on the problem at hand and your opportunity space, and optimize the process to make design thinking and service design principles accessible to your employees who’ve never done it before or stuck-up, and provide “just adequate” theory to help you get moving and achieve outcomes.
You may reach out to Vidya Priya Rao @ +918080015500 or email @ email@example.com
Sign Up to receive latest posts in the area of customer experience, marketing, design thinking and strategy.