Do you worry about negative reviews about your organization impacting your sales? Do you worry that finding prospective employees is a challenge because of bad criticism?
Often, unhappy customers and employees voice their grievances via social media, forums, review sites, blogs – even if they haven’t registered a formal complaint and given you time to fix it.
Once negative comments have been posted online, it can be difficult – even impossible – to delete.
At Marketers Touchpoint, with our online reputation management services we promise to minimize negative remarks about your brand published online. We will help monitor the pulse, manage the content and promote positive sentiments about you. The negative impressions need to be counterbalanced and positive experiences maximized and highlighted to eventually enable a positive brand recall. The solution would depend what is relevant for you.
It would include:
- Setting up a blog
- Setting communication policies for employees and partners across various online platform
- Setting up a customer service team to address customer concerns or retrain the existing team
- Creating social media profiles and engage with your customers
- Apologizing promptly to irate customers and providing the customer details for you to act on
- Monitoring your brand name to detect issues, so that you can promptly resolve the issue
- Posting positive reviews
- Publishing blog/social media/forum comments
- Editing Wikipedia entries
- Contacting webmasters directly to request that certain information is removed
- Engaging in advance SEO techniques to increase rankings for particular keywords and push down negative listings
- Managing the SEO rankings and online profiles
- Content management on blogs and relevant social media platforms
- Analyze the trend(s) of the negative posts and suggested appropriate measure that you need to take to avoid similar things in the future
To know more, do call us at +91-8080015500 or Contact Us. We are here to help