Are you wondering how to brand your company and make yourself known, even though you are a startup? Is your company lost in the maze and have an identity problem? Is your brand struggling with the shift to a digital world?
Branding isn’t about market share; it’s about mindshare.
Connecting your brand with your mission, values, and heritage — and with your customers’ needs and aspirations — gives your company the impetus required to reach its goals. To connect with a potential buyer, you have to understand their personal needs, their motivations, their goals and their vision. It is not about only talking to them but being a good listener. It is not about convincing how your product/service is the best but also about internalizing everything the buyer is communicating to you. And then in turn showing them how your product/service is going to help them achieve what they are aiming for. The deliverables from Marketers Touchpoint include:
- Brand identity – the company name (if you are a startup), visual identity (logo), verbal identity or value proposition–your brand story – what you do, how do you do it, for whom do you do it, how are you different from competitors, your promise
- Brand elements –fonts and color schemes, design elements – for website, email, landing pages, mobile, online ads, blogs, social media, signage, sales collaterals, etc. to ensure consistency.
- Brand guidelines – as employees and your partners, are your brand ambassadors; we provide detail guidelines on how to use and how NOT to use the brand across different channels. And remember: there’s little chance of employees engaging with and reinforcing the brand story unless senior management does the same.
- Brand positioning – what’s your brands take on controversial industry issues
- Brand experience –every interaction or touch point is an opportunity to communicate your brand story, and customers, employees must be consistent with the messaging to leave a lasting impression.
- Brand promotion – Campaign strategy across traditional and digital media
- Brand revitalization – One of the most difficult tasks facing a brand is maintaining coherence/uniformity over time. For existing brands, we evaluate the state of brand management and identify areas where improvement can be made.
Marketers Touchpoint has a multi-disciplinary team that has extensive experience and expertise in each of the areas required for building powerful brands that can be applied across all customer touch points. To ensure your business has a professional appearance and proper, relevant branding, do call us at +91-8080015500 or talk to us through our Contact Us page. We are here to help.
Innovatus Marketers Touchpoint LLP is a customer experience, marketing, service design, design thinking and business innovation consulting firm, based in India. We offer go-to-market and digital strategy consulting and help our clients rethink and redesign customer and employee value in the digital era. We offer design thinking workshops and consulting, tailored to enable, accelarete or transform your business. We are laser-focused on the problem at hand and your opportunity space, and optimize process to make design thinking and service design principles accessible to your employees who’ve never done it before or stuck-up, and provide “just adequate” theory to help you get moving and achieve outcomes.
You may reach out to Vidya Priya Rao @ +918080015500 or email @ email@example.com
Sign Up to receive latest posts in the area of customer experience, marketing, design thinking and strategy.