Are your company sales spending more time in office than with potential customers? Are they being tasked with sales operations functions which are turning them into non-performers?
Companies often face a challenge where they feel their sales teams are spending more time doing their paperwork than with customers. They might be bogged down with office activities that might be hindering their core job function.
As your sales organizations get more sophisticated it can no longer handle a range of non-selling and sales support activities. Sales operations team have to take over and enableyour sales teamsto generate profitable growth by supporting the sales strategy. Ifwell-designed, it helps sales to maximize their time with customer, rather than being shackled with administrative responsibilities.
There might also situations wherein yoursales work in isolation within the organization. Here, the sales operations function helps in establishingthe integrationrequired with senior management, sales, marketing, human resources, IT and finance and provides the necessary support structure.
We at Marketers Touchpoint follow these essentials for developing a successful sales operations strategy and help in implementing the same:
- Set sales operations mission and objective
- Defining support structure framework and defining roles & responsibilities
- Conduct pipeline analysis (reports, trends, forecasts, target setting, win/loss & pipeline management)
- Provide partner support (for technology, marketing or channel partners)
- Recommend sales activities (up-selling, installed base sales, support contract renewals, accessories)
- Review and assess proposal & order services (pricing, discounting, proposal prep, order review)
- Evaluate sales compensation models & incentives (comp plan administration, sales contests)
- Develop and document sales process & methodology (repeatable approach and steps to successful selling)
- Tune sales and account management methodologies
- Drive lead qualification, nurturing and prospect development processes
To know more, do call us at +91-8080015500 or Contact Us. We are here to help.
Innovatus Marketers Touchpoint LLP is a customer experience, marketing, service design, design thinking and business innovation consulting firm, based in India. We offer go-to-market and digital strategy consulting and help our clients rethink and redesign customer and employee value in the digital era. We offer design thinking workshops and consulting, tailored to enable, accelerate or transform your business. We are laser-focused on the problem at hand and your opportunity space, and optimize the process to make design thinking and service design principles accessible to your employees who’ve never done it before or stuck-up, and provide “just adequate” theory to help you get moving and achieve outcomes.
You may reach out to Vidya Priya Rao @ +918080015500 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up to receive latest posts in the area of customer experience, marketing, design thinking and strategy.