Is your Go to Market strategy = Annual Operating Plan?
Most companies have a well thought out Annual Operating Plan, what is usually lacking is a long-term Go-To-Market Plan.
Developing a long term Go To Market Strategy (3 – 5 years) that is in sync with your business goals, current needs of your customers is an essential foundation for revenue growth. We will ensure that you develop a plan to achieve your long-term sales goals within your overall corporate strategy.
Marketers Touchpoint team will work closely with you to understand your goals and objectives, business models, your markets and customer pain points, customer buying cycle and touchpoints, your target segments; the decision makers, influencers and users of your products and services, your competition, channels etc.
We will review your product or service roadmaps, key use cases, and value proposition; brand values and messaging consistency across channels, marketing content, sales content, current marketing activities, sales cycle and process, capabilities of your marketing and sales team, achievements of your past activities and success levels of existing programs.
With the knowledge of what it takes to put into motion the right strategies and tactics for your business, we ensure that your budget and resources are targeted in the right areas.
The assignment typically takes 8 – 12 weeks to complete.
Go-to-Market Strategy Deliverables
We will provide a detailed report, defining the profitable growth strategies by business segment, target market, brand, customer and channel for each year. The GTM plan horizon (is typically 3-5 years) and recommendations covering:
- Determine the size of the market opportunity for the existing products/ services and new products/ services under consideration
- Areas that need immediate attention, immediate opportunities
- Align sales and marketing roles and responsibilities, and other customer-facing personnel
- Understand the buyer needs across the buying cycle and develop the value proposition and messaging based on the key use cases
- Establish a differentiated position for competition
- Identify the decision makers, approvers, recommenders, influencers and gatekeepers
- Prepare the partner strategy
- Identify touchpoint strategy for creating awareness, interest, consideration, purchases, implementations and supporting customers
- Create an integrated demand generation plan to create qualified opportunity
- Develop a comprehensive demand management plan to follow-up on qualified opportunities
- Budget and implementation priorities for the next 12 months, 18 months, 24 months… to ensure the strategy is set-up to achieve results
However at regular intervals, necessary course corrections have to be done in the plan, to be in sync with the changing market conditions and evolving customer needs.
After we deliver your report, you can choose to have Marketers Touchpoint help implement the GTM plan, or you can use your resources. We offer a retainer and one time marketing services to implement your go-to-marketing strategies.
To find out more about how we can help you create a go-to-market strategy and plan, do call us at +91-8080015500 or Contact Us. We are here to help.
Innovatus Marketers Touchpoint LLP is a customer experience, marketing, service design, design thinking and business innovation consulting firm, based in India. We offer go-to-market and digital strategy consulting and help our clients rethink and redesign customer and employee value in the digital era. We offer design thinking workshops and consulting, tailored to enable, accelarete or transform your business. We are laser-focused on the problem at hand and your opportunity space, and optimize process to make design thinking and service design principles accessible to your employees who’ve never done it before or stuck-up, and provide “just adequate” theory to help you get moving and achieve outcomes.
You may reach out to Vidya Priya Rao @ +918080015500 or email @ email@example.com
Sign Up to receive latest posts in the area of customer experience, marketing, design thinking and strategy.