Is your marketing effort in sync with the business goals?
As you grow and expand, the Marketing Audit or Marketing Assessment is an extensive look into your firm’s marketing and business development efforts with specific recommendations to get your company back on track.
- Comprehensive review of your buyers, your product/ services, business goals, market trends, business environment and competitive marketplace
- Evaluate marketing tactics across different physical and digital touchpoints and impact on lead generation and nurturing
- Inventory check of your sales and marketing content, for distinction and consistency across various channels and assessing whether it’s relevant, actionable, targetable, trackable, and reuseable
- Evaluate marketing strategy, plans and budget for marketing gaps and inefficiencies
- Marketing and sales team organization, skillsets, job descriptions, compensation model and process
- Interviews with senior management, marketing, sales and customer service team to understand your firm’s capabilities, products, services, business development process, partner connect programs, customer service
- Get an insight as to what you aim to achieve the marketing function
- Insight from the marketing team to identify inefficiencies, misperceptions, underlying conflicts, and gaps in communication
It typically requires 6-8 weeks for completion.
Marketing Audit Deliverables
- A detailed reporting giving an overview of where you are today and what concrete steps you need to take from a marketing perspective to reach your business goals
- Marketing plan development and marketing budgets
- SWOT analysis of the marketing function and team, improvement plan, and priorities
- A full day presentation of findings and brainstorming with the senior management and marketing team
- A 1 or 2 day training to provide guidance and training on marketing best practices, to maximize the implementation success
After we deliver your report, you can choose to have Innovatus Marketers Touchpoint help implement the marketing plan, or you can use your resources.
Keep the Marketing Audit Alive
As buyer personas, market conditions, sales and marketing tools / techniques, competitor strategies are always evolving; your business should undergo an internal or external Marketing Audit once in 3 or 4 years. The audit reviews your past marketing strategy. It will identify whether the Marketing Strategy needs to be relooked and identify the direction your company needs take.
To get started, do call us at +91-8080015500 or Contact Us. We’re here to help.
Innovatus Marketers Touchpoint LLP is a customer experience, marketing, service design, design thinking and business innovation consulting firm, based in India. We offer go-to-market and digital strategy consulting and help our clients rethink and redesign customer and employee value in the digital era. We offer design thinking workshops and consulting, tailored to enable, accelarete or transform your business. We are laser-focused on the problem at hand and your opportunity space, and optimize process to make design thinking and service design principles accessible to your employees who’ve never done it before or stuck-up, and provide “just adequate” theory to help you get moving and achieve outcomes.
You may reach out to Vidya Priya Rao @ +918080015500 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up to receive latest posts in the area of customer experience, marketing, design thinking and strategy.