“8:1 participate who instructor the ratio”
As a business owner or a marketing professional or a professional, you know that you can’t ignore ‘digital marketing’ anymore.
Your company has a web presence, email relationship programmes and an enthusiasm for social media. You have heard of terms like SEO, PPC (Google AdWords/ Facebook Ads), Web Analytics but wonder how effective are they and relevant for your business if you have not tried it out?
But, you wonder are these tools really driving sales as hard as they could? Are they building customer loyalty to keep people coming back? Is it giving/ Will it give clear, strong financial returns on all the time and money invested?
Sadly, most digital marketing efforts does little more than scratch the surface of what’s possible. Most websites attract only a trickle of traffic, most emails go unopened, most web adverts blend into the background, most social media campaigns fail to attract attention. Customers have limitless information and the tools to make ever-smarter decisions about who they buy from. They’ve taken ruthless control of their attention and screen out messages that don’t engage. Marketing today has to work much harder, and while digital channels have the potential to achieve this, in most cases they fail to deliver.
The cause is simple. Teams lack the essential skills they need. Without the right skills all of the efforts on the web, email, social media and mobile can be completely wasted.
Are you equipped to harness the digital media for promoting your business?
Employees are the brand ambassadors of your organization. It makes a lot of difference if you equip them with the know-how of ‘how they can effectively use digital media to help you improve your business’s online lead generation and customer engagement’.
What will you learn
Our workshop facilitators are not full-time trainers but active consultants with rich industry & training experience. This helps Marketers Touchpoint to focus on the needs of your company and blend learning with practical advice and ideas, current trends and best practices.
This workshop is for those who want to understand how to use digital marketing effectively. For those looking for the next stage of information – how to create a digital marketing plan, how to generate engaging content, how to analyse the success of your social media content and, most of all, how to develop a plan to keep it all straight. We’re talking about how to engage your members through social media channels without making you crazy.
This customised program (one or two day) ensures your team has the know-how to create and execute world class digital marketing campaigns & practices on a real world budget relevant to your organization.
- Practical digital marketing for marketing, communications and sales team
- Running integrated digital campaigns
- Digital marketing for senior managers
- Developing online business model (B2B and B2C)
- Digital Marketing Basics (Website Design, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, content marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising, Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Web Analytics)
- Why engaging content is relevant for digital marketing?
- How to build and maintain your own content calendar to stay on top of social media and other content/publications
- What is a content calendar and how can this tool be utilized for social media updates, content planning and time management?
- Learn how to drive open rates, engagement and conversions with email marketing
- How to get the most from your database – through segmentation and targeting
- Information and templates on how to track the success of your efforts; quantitative goals and assessments
- Resources to build “source lists” as companions for generating engaging content for your audience
- Checklist if you are planning to outsource digital marketing to an agency
- Best practices (Website Design, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising, Email Marketing)
- This workshop uses a variety of content from facilitator presentations, small group activities and discussion, video and text-based materials.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops or smartphones to this workshop.
- If you have a specific need we can deliver a more focused workshop on a particular challenge.
At the end of this workshop, you will understand the various channels and activities required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your business.
Who should attend:
This workshop is suitable for:
- Professionals who wants to start/manage digital marketing campaigns or wants to improve results.
- For business owners, entrepreneurs and marketing managers.
- Students of Marketing, Sales Management
Participants from both B2C as well as B2B will benefit from this programme.
Innovatus Marketers Touchpoint LLP is a customer experience, marketing, service design, design thinking and business innovation consulting firm, based in India. We offer go-to-market and digital strategy consulting and help our clients rethink and redesign customer and employee value in the digital era. We offer design thinking workshops and consulting, tailored to enable, accelerate or transform your business. We are laser-focused on the problem at hand and your opportunity space, and optimize the process to make design thinking and service design principles accessible to your employees who’ve never done it before or stuck-up, and provide “just adequate” theory to help you get moving and achieve outcomes.
You may reach out to Vidya Priya Rao @ +918080015500 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up to receive latest posts in the area of customer experience, marketing, design thinking and strategy.