Create a credible differentiator for your organization by adopting design thinking, to transform HR from a ‘process developer and maintainer’ to an ‘employee experience architect’.
|Andheri East, Mumbai (To be announced)||5th & 6th April 2019||9.30 AM To 5.30 PM|
With leadership realizing that employees hold power to providing an exceptional customer experience and have a direct impact on business outcomes; as an HR professional you realize the need to focus on ‘a positive employee experience’ to align with the brand promise in the market.
In the gig economy, where money is no longer the primary motivating factor for employees you need to design a workplace having the right cultural, physical and technological environment, to attract and retain a multi-generational workforce.
Designed to succeed – Putting employees first
“Design thinking for HR and Talent Innovation” is about thinking like a designer and apply iterative design principles to identify the touchpoints along the employee lifecycle, where a positive experience has the greatest impact.
- Personalization – forming a fit between the needs of the employee and organization.
- Simplicity– the identification and removal of non-value-added actions, information, and processes to streamline experiences.
- Authenticity– aligning employee experience to the company culture and values.
- Responsiveness– enabling both employee and employer to share information and timely feedback, and to modify actions accordingly.
- Transparency– improving visibility across the organization for both employee and employer.
To know more check out our blog: Design Thinking for Human Resources: Why is it relevant?
Turning objectives or problems into outcomes: Flexible solutions for your business needs
To help you think about employees first and processes second, you get to apply new methods and techniques (persona based selection, empathy maps, hassle maps, employee journey maps, etc.) to a familiar field and explore answers for complex questions you grapple with:
- How to make employees’ interaction with HR interfaces more simple, intuitive and pleasurable?
- How to design overall experiences that engage employees , across all stages from candidate to alumni?
- How to create evidence-based talent management systems and provide strategic inputs to the top team?
- How to facilitate diverse employees to work in sync and take advantage of location-aware technology to make people more productive?
- How to make HR outcomes more exciting for HR professionals?
- How can HR help build & reinforce design capabilities across the organization?
Design your custom design thinking workshop agenda
Choose the area you would like the workshop to be designed for your unique needs. You can craft the answers to some of the important questions facing the function:
- Hiring: how can hiring be redefined by making the process itself an ambassador for your organization?
- Learning and Development: How can learning become truly employee-centric and also achieve all learning outcomes?
- Performance Management: How can one of the most dreaded processes (from the employee point of view) achieve buy-in and support from employees?
- Business Unit HR Services: How can HR help employees get seamless HR services?
- Rewards: How can rewards be made even more relevant to employees?
- Employer Branding: How to align with Marketing for employer branding initiatives?
- Culture: How to redesign the culture to create and engaging workforce?
We have designed a hands-on experience in a 1/2/3 day classroom setting followed by a complimentary 1 hour online Personal Coaching session to clarify any doubts. The activity of the classroom training is a balanced mix of theory and practice.
It’s designed for HR leaders, managers, and executives who want to equip themselves with better ways to handle problems and meet management expectations in the digital era.
The hands-on fun workshop takes the participants through the design thinking journey of –
“What Is?”, “What If?” “What Wows?”, and What Works?” for employees and business outcomes.
- Understand design thinking and how if differs from conventional problem-solving techniques
- Apply design thinking tools and techniques to real-life situations and co-create solutions with relevant stakeholders to enhance employee experience and humanize the workplace
- Empathize with employees and uncover their UNMET, UNARTICULATED or UNDREAMT needs.
Workshop Early Bird Price – Before 24th March 2019
- INR 24,000 + Applicable Taxes
Workshop Regular Price – After 24th March 2019
- INR 30,000 + Applicable Taxes
If needed, we can issue invoices in response to purchase orders. We offer 10% group discount to organisations booking multiple places.
Vidya Priya Rao , Core Facilitator
Founder & DIrector, Innovatus Marketers Touchpoint LLP
Contact: +91 8080015500
To know more feel free to contact us via email or call. We are here to help you.
Innovatus Marketers Touchpoint LLP is a customer experience, marketing, service design, design thinking and business innovation consulting firm, based in India. We offer go-to-market and digital strategy consulting and help our clients rethink and redesign customer and employee value in the digital era. We offer design thinking workshops and consulting, tailored to enable, accelerate or transform your business. We are laser-focused on the problem at hand and your opportunity space, and optimize the process to make design thinking and service design principles accessible to your employees who’ve never done it before or stuck-up, and provide “just adequate” theory to help you get moving and achieve outcomes.
You may reach out to Vidya Priya Rao @ +918080015500 or email @ email@example.com
Sign Up to receive latest posts in the area of customer experience, marketing, design thinking and strategy.