Every customer is on a journey, and each interaction either bring them closer or makes them distance themselves from your brand.The tools you use to create your visual map isn’t as important as how you create the map and drive actions based on the insights it provides.
|Andheri East, Mumbai (To be announced)||14th & 15th September 2017||9.30 AM To 5.30 PM|
Whether you are just getting started with customer journey mapping as a part of the digital transformation initiative or looking for a methodology refresh, or hear best practices and examples, our interactive workshop will help you develop the relevant skills and know-how you need to lead customer journey mapping sessions within your organization.
The first step to providing ultimate customer experience is to understand your customer’s journey and identify ways to improve key business results such as product/service adoption, and loyalty.
Join our session to learn from the hands-on exercises and discussions, get the methodology and template, and inputs to create business case for customer journey mapping in your organization
In this workshop, we will explore:
- What is customer journey mapping? Types of mapping and its relevance for today’s organizations
- Steps in customer experience journey mapping (buyer personas, empathy maps, touchpoint mapping and analysis and so on)
- How you can use journey maps to develop a plan and achieve desired business benefits
- How to improve customer experiences based on the moments of truth identified How to identify, prioritize, and communicate customer experience improvement initiatives
- What it takes to facilitate a successful journey mapping workshop in your organization
- How to manage and update journey maps
- Importance of a service design thinking mindset to provide the ultimate customer experience
- Developing a draft journey map and hassle map
- Creating an omnichannel or B2B journey map
- Build maps that can support adaptive content
- Extracting content requirements from a journey map
- An understanding of different types of journey maps and how to use them to:
- Develop insights to understand your buyer personas and their expectations along the buying journey
- Identify moments of truths which make or break the customer experience, and prioritize ones that need immediate attention
- Drive organizational and cultural change
- Visualize and innovate future customer experiences
- Clarity to improve content planning, modeling, and targeting along the journey
- Tools to kickstart journey mapping efforts within your organization and an action plan of initiatives for your team to work on
This workshop is perfect for
- Brand, marketing, and product managers
- Business process professionals
- Customer experience professionals
- Content marketers interested in producing value-added content
- Any professional interested in designing and managing the customer experience for going multi/omnichannel.
Workshop Early Bird Price – Before 26th August 2017
- INR 24,000 + Applicable Taxes
Workshop Regular Price – After 26th August 2017
- INR 30,000 + Applicable Taxes
If needed, we can issue invoices in response to purchase orders. We offer 10% group discount to organisations booking multiple places.
To learn more about mapping your customer experience journeys with your brand, talk to Vidya Priya Rao today. The training courses we offer can be custom design to meet your requirements.. Get in touch on +91 8080015500 or drop us an email at email@example.com
Innovatus Marketers Touchpoint LLP is a customer experience, marketing, service design, design thinking and business innovation consulting firm, based in India. We offer go-to-market and digital strategy consulting and help our clients rethink and redesign customer and employee value in the digital era. We offer design thinking workshops and consulting, tailored to enable, accelarete or transform your business. We are laser-focused on the problem at hand and your opportunity space, and optimize process to make design thinking and service design principles accessible to your employees who’ve never done it before or stuck-up, and provide “just adequate” theory to help you get moving and achieve outcomes.
You may reach out to Vidya Priya Rao @ +918080015500 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up to receive latest posts in the area of customer experience, marketing, design thinking and strategy.